adding photos

Home Forums General Help and information adding photos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wingnut
    Participant

i know im not the first to ask this but how do you add pics as my files are way to big. can you make them smaller if so how? many thanks steven

darmic1
    Participant

The software/system I and many others use is called ‘shrinkpic’ Just type that into your search box, hit enter. Go to their website, save it as a favorite for next time. Follow the on screen instructions, its quite easy really.

wingnut
    Participant

ok thanks for that will give it a try

vhgmcbuddy

I find the easy way is to set your camera to the lowest or email photo settings. and upload strait from the SD card. I have and old and a newer camera and they both work this way. I had to resize photos on the old sit with Office picture manager but I think the new site will upload a larger photo.

charlie
    Keymaster

File size is limited to 3072KB, this applies to photo’s, word documents and pdf documents.
    There are a number of ways to reduce file size but I have found the easiest by far is to use shrinkpic. This runs in the background and automatically resizes photos when uploading to web or e mail attachment.

wingnut
    Participant

many thanks shrinkpic it is 🙂 theres no stopping me now. you will soon get feed up with all my pics lol

thanks all steven

charlie
    Keymaster

We love pictures.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.