A few photos from Newbury 2016, Horti section

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion A few photos from Newbury 2016, Horti section

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hortiman
    Participant

Here are a few photos taken at Newbury Tractor world show today

Attachments:
    andyfrost
    Participant

VERY nice , many thanks for sharing with us.

Andy.

darmic1
    Participant

A big thank you to those who came and supported this new show, Here are the pictures I took from this 1st year for the Autumn Tractor World……

Attachments:
    darmic1
    Participant

And the larger machines…….

Attachments:
    darmic1
    Participant

Well done to Gareth aka S1G…… His freshly restored very early Series 1 Gem won 1st place in its class with my later series 1 as ‘runner-up’

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Well done to Gareth and Darren, an excellent display. Thank you to all the club members and their families for supporting the horticultural section by entering exhibits. It was also good to meet all the club members visiting the show. Lets hope the show grows in coming years.

vhgmcbuddy

Thankyou Charlie and Darren, however I’d of been happier if our display of Howard’s would of been judged as a whole rather than separate, like the judges originally said to me. I felt both of our gems were of the same standard.

vhgmcbuddy

A very good show for a first attempt, congratulations to Darren and Gareth, worthy winners both !!

I think we will be doing this show again next year…

vhgmcbuddy

I picked up the December copy of Tractor and Machinery today, it had a write up on Newbury by Peter Love with some nice positive comments about our Ohlsson Rice display plus Darren, Gareth and Charlies machines.

No photos of the section this month but some promised for the January 2017 issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.