merry tiller front mounting

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines merry tiller front mounting

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi I’m a new comer , trying to find a picture of a front mounting for bulldozer blade on a merry tiller titan.Many thanks Viking

chap
    Participant

Pete welcome to the club the onlt merry tiller blade i have seen is rear mounted but ther may be a front mounted one will haggle is the merry tiller expert i am sure he will advise us.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks, my post seems to have disappeared. So if anyone has a picture of a front mounting for a merry tiller bulldozer blade

alan
    Participant

I’ve had a search through the old forum photos (must get them archived somewhere) and there are quite a lot of Merry Tiller photos but only a few relating to a dozer blade. I think these images posted here were originally by will haggle.

Although not good, I think underneath the fuzzy image below of the dozer blade it says “can be front or rear mounted” – may have to squint a bit…

http://vhgmc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/MT4.jpg

The last image also shows a front mounted blade.

sorry cannot be of any more help but it may be a guide.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Thanks Alan, blade construction can now begin.

will-haggle
    Participant

Hi Pete, The front mounting came later, I have used my rear mounted one for snow clearance and it works OK. Pictures show it in 2012 and 2013, last time we had snow worth clearing in Wiltshire!

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Thanks will, I was thinking of using an old rear mounting the late pattern with the 1 inch hole with a bit of modifying I think it will be ok.This is for a titan with geared reverse.
    p’s what part of the country is the weeley bash.I would like to see these wonderful machines in action

charlie
    Keymaster

Pete full details of the Weeley weekend will be published in The Cultivator.

vhgmcbuddy

I will look forward to it.thanks

dave
    Participant

Pete. Weeley is in Essex between Colchester and Clacton
    post code CO16 9AL. 2016 date is 17th and 18th September.
    See you there.
    Dave.

vhgmcbuddy

That’s great I hoped it was that weeley.im only up the road in cambs.looking forward to meeting you and seeing some amazing machinery. Thanks

andyfrost
    Participant

Pete , I’m certain you will really enjoy Weeley , great bunch of friendly enthusiasts. For a change this year I hope to bring something old , and something not so old.
    Look forward to meeting you there.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

Sounds interesting.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.