Where is everyone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    spider
    Participant

Is there a problem with this site as I’m only one on here can’t be right for a Sunday night surely

hortiman
    Participant

Hi Paul
    They must be watching Crufts on the TV, or still making their way home from the Club AGM yesterday, nothing has been posted about that either, I hope it was a successful day.
    I trust your new lorry is performing well.must be like old times!
    Chris

spider
    Participant

Ok mate and I start work tomorrow morning yes the good old days lol hope you ok might be your way sometime as I’m out all week and everywhere take care

charlie
    Keymaster

It would appear that for some unknown reason some members prefer other forum and facebook sites rather than their own club website.

vhgmcbuddy

im here but sometimes i just dont have anything to add. more of a reader than writer. i do use facebook and another forum but tend to flick between 3 open pages to keep updated. charlie as you mentioned facebook it reminded me that they had you down for ” another birthday” . what i would like to know is how many cakes have you had and when is your next one ha ha ha

sprayerman
    Participant

I keep dipping in and out but often don’t have anything to say & when I do someone else has already said it. Don’t use any other of the social media sites – not enough time to do what I want at present without those too.

Then again they are all probably in their workshops fettling all the items they have acquired over the winter ready for the excellent 2014 season we are going to get shortly.

Remember it’s best to ALOTBSOL.

Cheers

vhgmcbuddy

I am still arround Paul.

Just read most of the time unless I can help

vhgmcbuddy

yes I am here also posting projects for you to see.do surf a bit here and there but that’s healthy.

charlie
    Keymaster

I think a lot of us looking and only posting when we can add something of value or have a new topic to start. I am on here almost daily and it is good to see we are getting some interesting posts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.