wheelhorse mower deck instructions C145

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines wheelhorse mower deck instructions C145

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

I have just bought a Wheelhorse model C145 with the Kohler 14.5 HP horizontal shaft, this seems to be American made, and seems a very sturdy machine, I have downloaded a operaters manual, but cant find any instructions for fitting a mower deck,(Which I dont Have) I had already bought a while back , a Wheelhorse B165 for my son to use, and it seems to me the deck fitting at the front is different as the B165 has a vertical drive pulley, I assume the C145 deck is driven from the front twin pulley,s? I am wondering if I can adapt the B165 deck to fit? or even adapt a Westwood deck? If anyone can point me in the right direction to get a copy of the instruction manual for the Cutting deck I will be grateful, or if anyone can show a photo of the deck it will help. Plonker

vhgmcbuddy

Hello, I hope this helps. The deck attaches to the hitch o matic and the lifting gear, which is the short pin in slot at the back, see photo. If you PM me your email I can send you a deck manual. Owen. This photo is of my C145.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Owen, you are a star, I am having trouble opening the message service so I can send you my email address private, so I will try again tomorrow, thanks for your help. Plonker

vhgmcbuddy

Plonker. Im having trouble accessing my profile too. I opened a topic in Help and information. Owen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.