Wheel Horse C121

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects Wheel Horse C121

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

WHEEL HORSE C121 (THE SHED)
    Well after alot of time and not doing anything to my wheel horse c121 Ive finaly decided to make a start (winter project) Ive done alot to it already and thought to keep the project going ill keep a thread on here with pics of progress.

The 1st day (bringing it home, looking very rough)

I got it into garage i had at the time and started to realised id bought my self some hellish project (i paid £50)
    More pictures to come

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

I will look forward to some more photos, but for that money it looks alright. Well done.

vhgmcbuddy

Looking forward to seeing the progress of this one, not a bad buy at £50…

vhgmcbuddy

No i didnt think i did to bad it looks not to bad but pictures will explain what i have found some might not have bought it but i like a good challange so here goes:

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Im getting wheels blasted tomorrow and gonna be painting them white, The chassis is solid, wheels are good, rear mud gaurd is solid, foot plates are good, the only things that are quite bad are what id call the dash tower (1st picture) and the bonnet so i am on the look out for these items but im going to continue with everything else in the mean time.

vhgmcbuddy

More Pictures from today

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Get the wheels powder coated. Looks very cool & will last for years

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Chris thanks for the advice the idea did cross my mind just getting them powder coated white to be honest but then i wasnt sure. umming and arrring abit

vhgmcbuddy

good to see you found the New forum.yes the dash tower looks like the tin worm have had a feast,but you have the friends and work conections to sort this out. the hardest part is sycing your self up to make the first repair. i will be watching.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi john yeah ive “bit the bullet and im gonna educate this project and i will be at steam rallys next year. Yeah i no alot of people who can help and im sure i will sort these minor issues out. yess the tin worm has had a good time indeed!

vhgmcbuddy

Started on sand blasting wheels today and have had good results pictures tonight.

vhgmcbuddy

Wheels blasting and priming, i have noticed there is a considerable amount of pitting so this is something im going to sort out best i can.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Looking good (thumbs up)

vhgmcbuddy

Your on your way now then, good job on the wheels. Looks like the tyres are good.

vhgmcbuddy

tyres are a tad gentle to be honest that why i have not attempted to take off rims. i wanted to realy. they all hold air realy well but are very perished around the bead but all is ok for now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.