Villiers SC12 Timing

Home Forums General Help and information Villiers SC12 Timing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello all, can someone help me out with an Operating Handbook for a Villiers sc12 stationary engine. The full mark code is SC12.07.06 and the cowl number is 25913. It appears to be off a cement mixer and I am having trouble setting the timing, so if no handbook can someone explain the process of setting the timing on this engine.

Whilst writing I an looking for the correct cylinder fuel tank (inc cap and tap) for this engine, along with a plastic air filter bowl, the clear sort with Villiers in red on the side. I have it set up a spare B10 paper filter and holder at the moment but the plan is to try and return it to original

Regards
    Robert in Norwich

roatavator
    Participant

Hi Robert.

From looking on the net it seems the SC12 is basically a modernised Mk12. I have a very old Villiers manual for the Mk12 series which you are very welcome to have, its a bit tatty but readable. I think from what I have read that your SC12 might have electronic ignition, so I don’t know if it will help you. Are you going to Stanfield next Sunday? If so I can bring it for you.

Peter

vhgmcbuddy

Hello Peter, Stanfield is somewhat of distance for me so if you could drop the booklet into the post it would be very much appreciated. I am happy to Paypal across a little something for the post if need be. If you txt your name across to 07748 300820 I will txt back my address, rather then just leave it on the forum, as I have just had a spam “Hi, my name is Monica” type email from the site.

Note to forum moderator (Charlie) – please delete member “weah” from the forum. It don’t need foreign offers of friendship, thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.