Tyers

Home Forums General Help and information Tyers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi I’m looking for tyres for my gunsmith tractor

charlie
    Keymaster

Unfortunately they are an obsolete size and rare as hens teeth.

hortiman
    Participant

I have got a pair in the barn, I should say not a matching pair, as they have different tread patterns, they are on Plowmate wheels which could be an advantage!
    Let me know if they are of any interest. There is a bit of surface cracking but they seem to hold air ok.

hortiman
    Participant

Hello Sandy.
    The message service does not appear to be working, you can email- chrisfuller480@btinternet.com.
    Chris

vhgmcbuddy

Hi I have OTA tractor three wheeled bought by my great uncle in 1952
    It then was sold on and went through a couple of owners and ended up in a large vintage collection here in the Shetland isles once the owner ideas the the family decided to give the tractors back to the original owners or their families!
    I have pictures of it in use on the land ! Thing is I am having problems finding tyres to fit it it’s in a none running stage but hope to get that sorted and there is s single furrow plow ! The collector had painted both up for showing at the local vintage show so just need to get it running

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Robert welcome to the forum. It would be a good idea to start a new topic with your enquiry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.