Trusty Earthquake controls HELP

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Trusty Earthquake controls HELP

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

With the gearbox in neutral you should be able to push the machine. The clutch can stick, mine does OK to engage gear but drags so continues to drive, as soon as rotavator is put into gear and working the problem goes away due to greater load on clutch. The Albion gearbox clutch has a number of corks in the friction plate.

vhgmcbuddy

I will have to try starting it again in a couple of weeks now, im suposed to be going on holiday on monday.and the doc has baned me from doing anythig for the next few days to get the swelling down, iv got to keep the weight of my knee or im not going to be able to go away,so its on hold for now.
    the boss says its due to all the good living, i say its all the hard work.

vhgmcbuddy

I couldn’t help myself the Mrs went shopping and iv had another go at starting it no chance with the starting handle so i made up an adaptor to fit in a heavy duty dril set on low speed and away it went chugging away nicely i think its a bit fast but not shure ill test with a optical rev counter when i get back of holidays but at least i know the engin works i didnt try it in gear cause i cant walk well at the min ill give it a good go when i get back from the sunshine.

charlie
    Keymaster

Great news, have a good holiday.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.