trusty clutch bearings

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines trusty clutch bearings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    trusty-mad
    Participant

i wonder if anyone can help. i am rebuilding the clutch on my trusty and have found that the rubber bearings on the end of the clutch shoe are shot dose anyone know where i can get replacements?
    the piece i need is circled in red on the photo below and goes in the space circled in green.
    thanks for any help.

Attachments:
    joegrgraham
    Participant

The bushes are available from http://www.robush.co.uk part number RB3752.

The sizes are 3/8” I/D, 13/16″ O/D, 3/4″ outside length and 7/8″ inside length.
    I got mine from a local bearing supplier who got them through the above company, not cheap, but at least they are available.

Joe.

trusty220
    Keymaster

I have turned solid ones up from aluminium in the past and they work just as well.

trusty-mad
    Participant

thank you for the information. i think i will have to have a look in shed for some aluminium

dave
    Participant

Correction to the last statement. It should read, I will get granddad to look
    in his shed for some aluminium.

trusty220
    Keymaster

Did you find any, granddad? Would you like me to turn some up for you?

trusty-mad
    Participant

we have not had chance to look at resembling the clutch yet as it is away being welded as it had a bad crack in it. thanks for the offer and we will let you know when we get the cluck back

trusty220
    Keymaster

Why, what have you done with the chicken???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.