Tractor World 2016 Ransomes MG 80th Anniversary

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Tractor World 2016 Ransomes MG 80th Anniversary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    expeatfarmer
    Participant

I have been informed by the organisers of Tractor World Show Malvern that the dates for the 2016 show have been changed from April to 27th and 28th February. Apparently this was due to a clash with a sewing and needlework show which compromised the space available for display and parking. The good news is that there is now ample space to accommodate the thirty odd MG crawlers and derivatives that we hope to have on display. If you have a Ransomes crawler and would like to take part in the display please make contact with me, shiny or original is not important, taking part and celebrating 80 years of an amazing little machine is what is important.

ransomes256
    Participant

Jonathan
    I have managed to change my hotel and will still be attending with spares and other Ransomes bits.
    Anybody wanting me to take specific items should let me know in advance to ensure I am taking it.
    Neil

expeatfarmer
    Participant

That is good news Neil thank you for your support.

vhgmcbuddy

Very interested in exhibiting at this event with our three MG’s. Just got one question, do exhibits have to be in place on the Friday or can they still arrive on Saturday and if so what is the cut off time? I’d rather not pay for two nights accommodation if possible. Thanks.

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Hi
    You will be able to bring machines in first thing Saturday, I will confirm cut off time in a few days once I have final show details. Glad you are coming which machines will you bring?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.