The cultivator

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chap
    Participant

I recieved the Cultivator today nice to see the colour photos that you can actually see, and the venue for the AGM just 2 miles from my house the museum well worth a look and very easy to get to from the M40. I hope this will encourage a bigger turnout.thanks for the ploughing write up Charlie, overall some positive moves long may it continue.

Sam

crawler
    Participant

I got my copy today as well. I think the use of full colour throughout is a real improvement, it really helps to lift the whole feel of the magazine. Definitely worth any slight increase in the printing costs.
    It’s good to see some of the talked about improvements to the forum get mentioned, hopefully we will get to see some of these rolled out in the near future.
    Rob

andyfrost
    Participant

Got mine today also , one word SUPERB , a good allround mix.

Many thanks Andy.

hdtrust
    Participant

Already read it! Alot better well done!

vhgmcbuddy

Hello everybody
    I’ve received the Cultivator and I preciated very much the article about Howard. I like thes articles which help to discover the “makers”!

charlie
    Keymaster

Thank you for the kind words.

hybridv8
    Participant

What a good copy of the cultivator this is, I think the colour pictures really set it off,I particularly liked the piece on the Farmers Boy Walk Behind Plough I learned more in that piece than I’ve been able to find anywhere on the net,just goes to show how much knowledge there is on this site,if anybody has any manuals for the Farmers Boy I would appreciate a copy,I have a parts list but no manuals,they are so elusive as are a lot of the lesser known brands I suppose,anyway as I said brilliant copy long may it last.

charlie
    Keymaster

Glad you enjoyed the magazine, as I always say the thanks should go to the members that submit articles, as editor I just put it all together. I will have a look and see if I have anything in my literature collection. I guess the sad fact is paper doesn’t last like metal so it will always be more elusive than actual machines.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.