The Cultivator has arrived

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion The Cultivator has arrived

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

My Cultivator has arrived! Hope you all enjoy it, I’ve noticed there’s nothing on the Great Dorset Steam Fair, that’s because I didn’t go to it and nobody sent anything in. I would like something for the April issue, if you would like to send in some pictures to cultivator-editor@outlook.com my address and phone no. is on p2 of the magazine.

martin-ellison
    Participant

got mine today thanks to all involved martin in darlington

charlie
    Keymaster

Got mine today, very interesting to see the Adam’s Delver.

will-haggle
    Participant

Yes, that was a unique machine, good thing at least one has survived. I wonder if any more will appear?

franktonpaget
    Participant

I thought this Cultivator publication was good, something for everyone

I did however note the Editors request for items for inclusion in the Cultivator from members particularly as we are now to get six issues. So let us all make a contribution however small or obscure because it will give him a good reserve to dip into and also probably make the magazine even better.
    It is too cold and wet to get into the shed so we should have the time to do something and as I told the wife the light it not good enough to get a good result with redecorations she proposed.
    Mind you, have to be carefull not to lose my chestfull of medals after taking good lady to St Lucia to celebrate a big birthday.Not much to see there on the vintage front except on the Rum Distillary visit they had a original Motorail narrow gauge locomotive standing in the yard which used to haul the sugarcane wagons into the processing plant on the narrow gauge railway on the estate.

vhgmcbuddy

Mine arrived today, Good mix of articles and photos. Thanks

vhgmcbuddy

Top job Mr Haggle, more articles etc to come for the next issue !!

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Received mine today, thanks to all involved

roatavator
    Participant

Got mine yesterday. Great issue, thanks to Mr H and everyone involved. And six times a year now, even better!
    Back page full of SIMAR, bound to appeal to a Roatavator, but not so sure about Jr’s ugly mug behind the 56!
    So 11,000 SIMARS sold, got me thinking:-
    a) There must be loads out there waiting to be discovered, hopefully they can’t all have been melted down.
    b) Even if machines are beyond salvation, it must mean there’s a hidden supply of tiller springs, if only we knew where they are! When my small supply is gone, looks like I’ll have to remortgage the house and get some made.
    Blow me down, posted this and then looked at Busman’s post re the springs, I’ll be first in the queue!

moggyjim
    Participant

Got mine today keep up the good work thanks again for mentioning the lottmead working weekend..

charlie
    Keymaster

The figure of 11000 Rototillers is I suspect a worldwide figure as UK production of the 35 and 56 was a long way short.

roatavator
    Participant

Glad you said that Charlie, makes ours more rare and desirable!

wingnut
    Participant

did you not get the articles and photos for the stanfield working day on 22nd march? as never got put in

charlie
    Keymaster

Feb 2015 issue now uploaded to website for club members to view.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.