The Cultivator December issue and membership renewals.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion The Cultivator December issue and membership renewals.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

The December issue is out and should arrive soon if you have not already received your copy, mine arrived today. In this issue you will have a renewal form, unless you have joined recently or already renewed.
    You can renew online or use the paper form and pay by cheque. NOTE if renewing online please ignore any date you may see regarding when membership expires, all paid memberships expire on 31st December. If you see a note saying set to auto renew please contact me as this is an error.
    If you have problems renewing online please see the link on home page ‘Problems?
    2020 membership/insurance cards will be posted as soon as we receive them, subject to receipt of renewal payment.

ted20
    Participant

Hi Charlie
    My copy arrived today, renewed membership online and also downloaded and printed the Calendar great idea Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone Dave

sprayerman
    Participant

Hi Charlie,

Just renewed membership online and read note re spurious online expiry date, thanks for mentioning it, gremlins or boggarts at it again.. 🙂

Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers,
    Adrian

roatavator
    Participant

Me and JR renewed for another year. Thanks for all you do for the club and us Charlie and committee. Happy New Year everyone.

charlie
    Keymaster

Thank you to everyone that has renewed their club membership either online or by post.
    If you are wondering where your 2020 membership/insurance card is, I am waiting for them to arrive from insurers, hopefully I will have them next week. As soon as they arrive I will get them posted out to you within a couple of days.

hortiman
    Participant

If you visit the ‘Sussex & Kent weald stationary engine group’ website you will find that they have experienced a delay in receiving membership cards from Bickerstaff , but it apparently is being sorted out.

martin-ellison
    Participant

thanks that was my question did mine on line thanks martin

ted20
    Participant

Has the problem with insurance been sorted yet

charlie
    Keymaster

Still waiting for insurance cards unfortunately.

charlie
    Keymaster

I have just received the insurance/membership cards and will be busy this weekend filling them out and putting them in envelopes for posting Monday.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.