the beast

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects the beast

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Its got the looks now of a David Brown tug,and this is great,but I do not think your out of ideas.will keep watching Nigel.

vhgmcbuddy

i got hold of an old pan seat and a flat steering wheel today john so that will probaly change the look again 😀

vhgmcbuddy

I knew it, those ideas just keep coming,and coming very pleased that you have had another brainwave and when you get it all mounted the pictures will tell another story.

vhgmcbuddy

well i did a bit more on the old girl today changed the seat and built a belt gaurd only had new metal for this so i will have to leave it in the rain 😀

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

I like the H.S.E. compliance around the now shielded rotating parts. what does it feel like when your seated with the steering wheel so far forward and vertical ? .to add some accelerated age to the new guard a bucket of sea water would give you a matching paint code

vhgmcbuddy

the seating position is good i know it looks weired there is a bag of rock salt laying about will that do?

vhgmcbuddy

should do it will give it that salt of the earth look, I better stick to the day job,my puns are terrible.

vhgmcbuddy

Love the bit about the matching paint code John, which shade of rust is that ??

vhgmcbuddy

well ime enjoying my self anyway, but joking apart i think when i take this to a show there will be a lot of head scratching going on cos ime making a badge up for the front naming it Paul/ sorry i meant pull

vhgmcbuddy

got the engine running now next job is a couple of innertubes bit more welding new keyways etc

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Progressing well Nigel. The seating position and steering are not as bad as I first thought,in fact you look well placed.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.