saved from the scrap man

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion saved from the scrap man

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

saved this to night alandmaster and a cast sign has anybody got info on this machine this will be my xmas project

wristpin
    Participant

What are we supposed to be looking at?!

vhgmcbuddy

will try pics again

vhgmcbuddy

dont no wots gone wrong but its a landmaster rotary hoe mk1 will try pics again later

charlie
    Keymaster

The photo files are too big. You need to reduce the file size. Using software such as shrinkpic makes it easy.

wristpin
    Participant

Shrinkpic possibly makes it easier but the facility is there in Windows – just right click on your image wherever you store it. Then click on “edit” and you get the option to reduce to a percentage of the original or to a certain number of pixels.
    For general posts of images to forums I usually go to 20 or 25% of the original. If you are likely to want an unreduced image in the future I suggest making a copy a copy of the original and doing your reduction on the copy as once you have reduced an image there is a loss of definition if you enlarge it.

charlie
    Keymaster

The great advantage of running shrinkpic is all you need to do is select the image and the rest is automatic, no messing about with opening another programme.

vhgmcbuddy

pics i hope

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

here are some more now i have it sussed it

Attachments:
    sprayerman
    Participant

Looks like its going to be a good thing there won’t be too much TV to watch over the forthcoming season, just hope it doesn’t get too cold to work wherever you will be working.

vhgmcbuddy

wow the challenge is on ! theres nothing better than starting like that and getting the bit between your teeth and making it look as new. cannot wait to see it progress good luck catfish.

vhgmcbuddy

question is it a gamecock is that the remains ov a villers mk 10 engine wot colour was it originally any info appreciated hope full to make a start this side ov xmas gear box is jammed also catfish [aka garfield]

vhgmcbuddy

this keeps my workshop warm made it last year

Attachments:
    wristpin
    Participant

Quote “The great advantage of running shrinkpic is all you need to do is select the image and the rest is automatic, no messing about with opening another programme.”

Just tried to install Shrinkpic and Malwarebytes has quarantined it as a nasty!

charlie
    Keymaster

Over sensitive malware I would say. The shrinkpic website is here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.