Ride-ons at Flookburgh 2013

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Ride-ons at Flookburgh 2013

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alan
    Participant

Just been looking through the photos on my phone and found some from Flookburgh this year that I’d forgotten about.

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

A good selection of ride on machines, nice to see a brace of Uni Horse. I like the use of a bungy strap on the Wheel Horses to stop people sitting on them.

franktonpaget
    Participant

I think those Unihorse tractors are early ones with seat on spring and round wings rather than the later ones where seat was built into square wings.
    What is the two seater unit with the rear box back, never seen one of those before ?

regards FP

alan
    Participant

The green two-seater is a Gnat. According to the internet they were designed as a farm utility vehicle.

vhgmcbuddy

Ha,

the two C-105’s are my dad and brothers – we use the bungees to stop small children climbing on. It seems the signs saying keep off are invisible to the parents who lift their children on…

will-haggle
    Participant

The wheels on the Gnat appear to be light aircraft wheels….

Waipiro Bay is a small coastal settlement in the Gisborne District on the East Coast of the North Island of New Zealand.

will-haggle
    Participant

The link didn’t appear, let’s try again….

OK I’ll paste it in….
    http://photonews.org.nz/gisborne/issue/GPN139_19660126/t1-body-d33.html#GPN139_19660126_036c

will-haggle
    Participant

….so, Alan, what does the link button do?

will-haggle
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.