Ransomes skimmer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joegrgraham
    Participant

Did anyone see the ransomes mg based skimmer and dumper that appeared briefly on the auction site this morning?
    Very interesting machines, just wondering if either the buyer or seller were club members?
    Joe

joegrgraham
    Participant

Just noticed that the skimmer has reappeared.
    I have no connection to the listing, just saw it and thought it would be of interest to members.

ransomes256
    Participant

Joe
    The skimmer is owned by Rhys (rocboni)who has been rebuilding it and is trying the water. It is one of two known existing machines both owned by members.
    Neil

will-haggle
    Participant

It was registered in 1979 in Bristol, may have been sold from South Essex Water to either Wessex or Bristol Water companies.

vhgmcbuddy

Yes both machines owed by me, I realised that I probably would not realise full value selling together, and now have decided that they would be best sold privately.

vhgmcbuddy

Yes both machines owed by me, I realised that I probably would not realise full value selling together, and now have decided that they would be best sold privately to fellow collectors so there location remains known, instead of going off the radar as things usually do.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.