ransomes mg club???

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion ransomes mg club???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi all, is anyone aware of a ransomes mg crawler owners club??

ransomes256
    Participant

As far as I know there is no specific Ransomes MG club. A few years ago Tom Couchman started a group with a news letter but it never really took off. There is a discussion group on Yahoo started by Veronica Merryfield 16 years ago and still used but not very much activity deal.
    If you have seen the entry of the owners club for the Newbury show I believe was entered by Expeat Farmer ensure there will be a dedicated indoor space at the show. I am sure Jonathan will confirm this.
    Neil

vhgmcbuddy

great, thanks for that ransomes 256

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Neil is spot on, I registered a club name so that we have an indoor and outdoor display area at Newbury, most of us have known each other long enough that we can call ourselves a club without the full formalities. We can discuss at the show . Hope we get loads of machines.

vhgmcbuddy

When is the Newbury show, would like to come and introduce myself as a new member.

charlie
    Keymaster

8th and 9th October at Newbury Showground. I will be there with VHGMC stand and display of Monro Tillers, other VHGMC members are also attending. I will start a new topic for the show.

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Dave it would be good if you could bring your machine along, it is the end of the eightieth anniversary year of the MG tractor. You can enter your machine on the Tractor World Show Website.

vhgmcbuddy

Expeatfarmer, I would love to bring my mg2, however it is not really in its happy place at the moment, the gear box cover is off, I think tha magneto has suffered substantial internal corrosion and the fuel tank is doing a very good impression of a colunder. Having said that…………

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.