Ransomes crawlers nr. Scotland

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Ransomes crawlers nr. Scotland

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hello,

I own 3 mg crawlers and am curious to find other members on the forum who have crawlers and are located in Scotland or close to the border I never see many, if any at vintage shows in or near the Scottish Borders.

Thanks

vhgmcbuddy

not many then?

charlie
    Keymaster

Remember not all club members use the forum.

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Just you and me then Rhys !

vhgmcbuddy

Apparently so Jonathan, although Neil has kindly gave me some postcodes of people near me he has sold too.

It would have been good to get the Scottish crawler owners together, but i imagine would be quite a task as it appears there’s not any on here. There was somebody on the old forum though called Thomas??

charlie
    Keymaster

If you are a club member send a request to the magazine editor for inclusion in The Cultivator. That way all club members will see it.

will-haggle
    Participant

I’ll put your request in, We should get John Little (Edinburgh) to pop up, at least…

vhgmcbuddy

That would be good thanks

My personal contact id rocboni@hotmail.co.uk

charlie
    Keymaster

Only if rocboni is a paid up club member. Rocboni please send your membership details, full name and address to will-haggle, along with contact phone number.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.