Ransomes 80 @ Newbury October.

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Ransomes 80 @ Newbury October.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    expeatfarmer
    Participant

Following on from the success of the display at Malvern, a group of us thought it would be nice to finish the 80th anniversary year of the MG tractor with a display at the Newbury Show. I have entered a group stand as the Ransomes owners club which will provide us with an indoor display area and an outdoor area from which arena mobile displays can be made drive around etc. I am hoping to take a number of machines hopefully including the ultra rare complete skimming tractor. I would appreciate it if other owners thinking about going would indicate which machines they will be taking so that we can again cover the range. The MEARL archives will be there again as will Neil Jarrett , anyone needing spares should contact Neil and save on carriage particularly for larger parts. We will be taking our camper plus trailer so let’s hope the weather is kind. I look forward to seeing  you there.

charlie
    Keymaster

Look forward to seeing the Ransomes display again. I will be there with a collection of Monro Tillers and the VHGMC stand. I will be staying at the Travelodge at Chievley services, too late in the year for me to camp!!

ransomes256
    Participant

I will be going to Newbury but do not plan to have the same stand as Malvern so it is essential that if you require any parts you let me know in advance to ensure I take them with me.
    Neil

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Have a ratch through your bins Neil and bring along some oddball parts they are always interesting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.