pms

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

ive been barred again from sending pms says ime not a payed up member again?

vhgmcbuddy

it seems ime not a payed up member again? i cant pm or speak to OTHER MEMBERS

charlie
    Keymaster

I will look into it. Some might say yipeee!!??

will-haggle
    Participant

I was logged out this morning, looks like there’s an automatic logout to get you to re-enter….

charlie
    Keymaster

nigel, if I have pressed all the right buttons you shoul dbe able to send pms now. let me know if not.

vhgmcbuddy

yipeee! yes ime a member again 😀

vhgmcbuddy

Did my peee em work Nigel??

vhgmcbuddy

“I was logged out this morning, looks like there’s an automatic logout to get you to re-enter”

I had a similar thing happen in the last week. Didn’t think anything about it at the time. How does one know when the 30days are up? I don’t remember the date I came on here.

charlie
    Keymaster

Jeff,looking at database your free trial expired on 27th Nov

vhgmcbuddy

Ok then, looks like I will need to update and become an official member of the vhgmc. will make a try at it over the weekend if I can figure out the details. Appears that I can still post, even though I’m not a full member?

charlie
    Keymaster

Jeff, looking forward to you joining. All you need to do is click on the tab under Subscriptions on rh side of screen. “Need to upgrade from trial membership? Choose your subscription here”.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.