Old Rotavator

Home Forums The Main Forum Area Projects Old Rotavator

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    keith12
    Participant

Can anyone please help me out here just getting this and can’t seam to find out the make of it

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Looks like a Honda to me.

alan
    Participant

I’d agree with Charlie, it’s a Honda cultivator with a Honda engine. Not sure of the age or model number, but a lot seem to start with the F prefix such as Honda F501.

kmacaoidh
    Participant

It’s a Honda I’d say, but the rotary drums/blades look to be for another machine? They seem to be round bar, where as the Honda has a hexagonal bar axle

wristpin
    Participant

One thing for certain, it’s not a Rotavator!

andyfrost
    Participant

If that is the original engine , it’s not particularly old , having said that , I’m struggling with that handle column , and a OHV engine.

Andy.

kmacaoidh
    Participant

This is what you have maybe?

kmacaoidh
    Participant

Smaller files! We always forget. But this might be the Honda rotavator you have?

Attachments:
    keith12
    Participant

It’s a Honda f30 from the 50s a think we’ll it’s all back together now and in good working condition dose the job al upload pictures at the weekend

keith12
    Participant

And no it’s not the original engine the original engine should be the Honda g30

kmacaoidh
    Participant

Look forward to seeing your pictures of your Honda, if it’s from the 50’s it’s definitely not the one I posted pictures of. It’s just that the handle bar neck and engine mounting looks so similar! Must check year and serial no.s on what I have. Interesting. Great that you have it together and work again anyway

andyfrost
    Participant

It’s certainly not from the 50s , Honda didn’t start full time tiller production until 1959 with models like the F150 , F80 and F60 , which are of way different design to your model , to hedge a guess yours would date from late 60s/early 70s.

Andy.

keith12
    Participant

That’s it back on its wheels

keith12
    Participant

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.