need help for Model of Merry Tiller rotovator

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines need help for Model of Merry Tiller rotovator

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy
    vhgmcbuddy

Good job you worked it out.

stuart
    Participant

Yes if you have no luck with those links i will do you a photocopy of the standard Titan owners manual which includes the spare parts list.It does not however include the Briggs engine parts as this would be in a seperate manual.

charlie
    Keymaster

A manuals section is something in the long term plans we have for the website.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi stuart, if your manual is in better quality than the allotment-garden site, I’m interrested! how we can do that?

stuart
    Participant

My manual will just be a black and white (as is the original of course) photocopy on my printing machine.I dont know what the manual quality is like on that garden site as i dont visit it.PM me if still interested.

vhgmcbuddy

Please follow this link:
    http://www.allotment-garden.org/rotovator/manuals/merry-tiller-titan-manual.pdf

If your is better I’m still interested.

wristpin
    Participant

The colour of the engine would suggest that it is not the one that it left the factory with so it’s build date code will not be reliable for dating the rest of the machine when it comes to obtaining parts.

This link may be of interest

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v68bbz911792701/Merry%20Tiller%20Brochure0001.pdf

vhgmcbuddy

for the color, I already noticed that it not match with color of the original (white), but if it’s not the first engine maybe the machine is older than the engine. nobody know how we can determine the manufacture date with the serial number (PAT NO 714394 SER NO TMT101173)?

For the link you suggest, I have already seen it, but it’s younger machines I think.

stuart
    Participant

The manual on that link is probably better quality than i could do for you.

wristpin
    Participant

Should have said that the colour of your engine is what Briggs were using for all their replacement engines in the mid 1970s well into the 80s.
    I have no idea about dating an MT by its serial number or even it one can. Presume that you already know that the first two digits of the BS Code give you the year – for what its worth in this case!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.