My latest challange.

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines My latest challange.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

’57 variations’ very good John, the tin patched the sides but the bottom had blown out. The new muffler as they call it over their was only £22. 26 the rest was carriage and import duty. It’s just under 3 kilos so reasonable quality. They do a global service on that site, so you pay any duty at the time of purchase. The main advantage with this exhaust being less diameter it will only need a standard Heinz soup can to repair it.

vhgmcbuddy

hey, a souper description of the can Owen .at a bargain price even with the taxes and import duties the internet goes along way for us to afford to restore our machines

vhgmcbuddy

Getting there now, pleased to finish the spraying. Seeing I don’t have the proper facilities the colder weathers against it. The wheels are not to bad, they will get sorted next year.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Frankie’s ready for a work out, bit more playing around needed but broke the back of it now. Might have a word with that decal man Titch next year to see what he can do for a younger horse. Pleased I didn’t break it now, I have a a spare deck but will have to look out for the lifting gear to give it a go on the grass next year.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Frankie sounds fine good job you saved it owen,will serve you well. I need my engine fine tuning but it can wait until next summer now.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks John. I got a few bit to finish off that will wait until summer as well.

vhgmcbuddy

its looking good owen 😀

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks Nigel, not quite up to show horse standard but smart enough for a work horse.

vhgmcbuddy

what part of the counry are you at owen?

vhgmcbuddy

I’m in Devon near a small market town of Hatherleigh, Okehampton is about 7 miles away. What part are you Nigel.

vhgmcbuddy

ime in kent owen, ive got a stepson near you in exeter

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.