Monro Mk3 Tiller and Villiers Mk15 Manuals

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Monro Mk3 Tiller and Villiers Mk15 Manuals

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Good evening folks,

I have recently bought a pair of Monro Mk3 Tillers, both looking a little sorry for themselves, and with Villiers Mk15 engines with Junior carburetors.

I am looking for good sources for spares (cables, seal kits etc), together with the workshop and user manuals for both the tiller and the engines – i’d ideally rebuild one of the engines and get them up and running one at a time.

Both engines are free and turning, one gearbox seems okay from afar, and I need to look for a new pair of tyres (3.00-6).

Any advice would be very gratefully received to get these lovely pieces up and running in their prime again and seeing work on the allotment.

Many thanks,

Ian

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Ian, if you send me a personal message with your e mail account I can send owners manual and parts list for machine and manual for engine. I am not aware of a workshop manual for the machine. Engine parts are available from a number of suppliers eg Meetens and Villiers Parts. Seals and bearings should be available from any good bearing supplier. I can supply the clutch disc if you need one, also waterslide transfer for miller cover. For control cables I buy cable inner and outer, ferrules and nipples from motorcycle parts suppliers eg trialsbits or feked.com
    I am also custodian of the factory records and supply date of delivery from machine serial number.
    The original engineering drawings are held at MERL in Reading.

charlie
    Keymaster

Somewhere in the back issues of The Cultivator, available to club members on this website, is an article I did about replacing the cables.

vhgmcbuddy

Many thanks Charlie, I will have a look at the serial numbers, and personal message you for manuals.

Many thanks,
    Ian

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.