Maybe the shed needs a sort out!!

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Maybe the shed needs a sort out!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

Storage is always a problem, too many projects or not enough shed? Climbing over various machines to get to items at the back is decidedly dodgy.
    020 is view from door end of shed and 017 from far end looking towards door.

Attachments:
    andyfrost
    Participant

Charlie , take comfort , you are not alone. I recently took on another allotment , sprayed and burnt it off……..really clean already for ploughing. I’m working on the Rowtrac at present , which is still in a thousand bits right in the main doorway , and it seemed a mammoth task to move it to get one of my ploughing machines out. Her who must be obeyed is not overly ammused as I promised loads more produce would be coming home from the new plot.
    Her handbags and shoes always seem to manage to be neatly stored in cupboards…..where do we go wrong??

Andy.

oddhatuk
    Participant

And I thought that my shed and garage were full! I’m an amateur compared with you Charlie.

vhgmcbuddy

Charlie,
    Is that a barford tipping trailer I see before me on the 020 image? Got any hens teeth in there by any chance…any rocking horse…er…leftovers?
    C

trusty-mad
    Participant

your shed is awesome. i know the feeling though. what you want is always at the back.

charlie
    Keymaster

Yes that is a tipping Barford trailer, my tipping front mounted barrow is in another shed along with the flat bed Barford trailer. Hens now have no teeth left!!! And we sold the rocking horse to Findus.

hdtrust
    Participant

A sign of a cluttered shed is the sign of a keen mind!
    Talking of a cluttered world, Saturday 31st May is fast approaching! eek!See you then Charlie
    Best Andrew

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.