Martin Markham Colt Deluxe

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Ride-on machines Martin Markham Colt Deluxe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

We acquired this little beauty today, after all the long trips it was nice that this one was only six miles from home…

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Last photo

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Very tidy Paul. All you need is some attachments now

I did have a rotorvator for one years ago but passed it on

chap
    Participant

Nice find, thats a proper british tractor.

charlie
    Keymaster

A good tidy find, just shows you never know what is going to turn almost on your doorstep.

vhgmcbuddy

Nice one,as you say little beauty.

vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for your comments Gents, rather chuffed with the new machine, I also picked up a brochure for the Colt deluxe the other day so quite good timing really…

hitchinsm
    Participant

If you need anything for the engine, I have pretty well everything in stock.

vhgmcbuddy

Ok great, many thanks, will shout if I need anything !!

vhgmcbuddy

Not much more to report on the little blue tractor, I have treated it to a new battery as the old one was just about cream crackered, other projects taking priority at the moment namely the Jobber display for Tractor World !!

vhgmcbuddy

Hello,

I’m having a clear up at our family farm in East Sussex and came across what I believe is a Martin Markham Colt Deluxe with loader, would anyone be interested in saving it from the scrap man?

James

vhgmcbuddy

Picture below

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Looks like a great project. Very tempting but wrong end of country, lack of space, and too many other projects means some other lucky person will have the pleasure…..but don’t scrap it, someone will save it for future…..if not I will find a home some place…..Graeme

vhgmcbuddy

Has anyone got contact details for pmackellow? I’ve sent him a pm but he hasn’t been on the forum for over a week. I need this gone in the next couple of weeks

vhgmcbuddy

Hi sorry have been on here this evening and answered your pm, I have no room for it, sorry !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.