Lotmead show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    moggyjim
    Participant

knocking in the first pegs tonight hope the sun gods look down with favor over the weekend. Ground will be a little hard methinks. Looking forward to seeing lots of members over the weekend free ploughmans and a pint saturday lunch time thanks to my wife karen…

joegrgraham
    Participant

Oil levels checked, a spray over with wd40, can of fuel, ahem, “borrowed” from work, checked the damn thing actually starts. All ready to load up tomorrow night and trundle up the 419 Saturday morning!.
    See you Saturday!.

Joe.

will-haggle
    Participant

…caravan tyres pumped up, battery charged, stuff cleared out, will be travelling up tomorrow pm. looking forward to it! 🙂

charlie
    Keymaster

Loading up trailer this morning then heading up M4 late afternoon to arrive early evening.

dave
    Participant

All loaded and good to go. look forward to seeing you all.

joegrgraham
    Participant

Just to say a massive Thank You to Jim for putting on this weekend, had a brilliant weekend.
    Good company, the chance to use the Trusty without fear of squashing anything, AND, the Trusty ran faultlessly all weekend. Who could ask for more?.
    Thanks again Jim.

Joe.

dave
    Participant

Jim, Many thanks for a great weekend . Got home ok after wadeing through 3 inches
    of standing water on the M4 in the Reading area. Look forward to next year.
    Dave.

charlie
    Keymaster

I was asked at the weekend how much the 4m x 10m Gala Tent marquee cost, looking on their website they are just under £600. A 4m x 4m one is £340.

will-haggle
    Participant

They make a good temporary workshop as well!

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Yes very useful. 3 grades of cover available, I have the middle one of the three, poly/PVC.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.