latest item home to add to my collection

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion latest item home to add to my collection

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

So pleased to add this early jalo to my collection. Sandra being on holiday has offered to paint it if I clean and strip it down

Attachments:
    steve-d
    Participant

That’s a very nice addition to the collection Ivan and has it got a different wheel to most of the standard ones?

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Hi Steve, thanks, yes it is steel without any tyre. Would be nice to find the small brass seeder one day which fits through the hole in the rear of the plate

trustymasseyman
    Participant

2014 seems to be good year for adding nice items to my collection. Never did even dream that a trusty jalo would come my way

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

That really is a great find.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Thanks Charlie I have just entered it into Newark tractor show so best pull my finger out now !

charlie
    Keymaster

Our chairman will turn the colour of club clothing when he ses it.

stevewoollas
    Participant

Ivan,
    Congratulations on such a rare find. A lot of Trusty and Jalo collectors will be a little envious although as you collect both marques it has gone to a good home–Steve

trustymasseyman
    Participant

As above 2014 really building up my jalo collection just home with two wheel jalo, lawn / leaf rake & lawn aerator, well pleased and only 50 miles away

Attachments:
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

Just back home from 280 mile collection, but we have had an enjoyable day

Attachments:
    stevewoollas
    Participant

WOW!….You really know how to find them. A Ransome Flea Beetle Duster and a Planet seeder. Well done Ivan.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Thanks Steve as you know (and guyys at Ardingly 2013)I have been on look out for the ransomes flea beetle duster to show along side my ransomes vibro hoe. The planet Jr 35 seeder is the one which was used by, J T Lowe to copy and produce the jalo jiffy seeder. Think it will look good to be shown together with jalo history

vhgmcbuddy

Well done Ivan, I was pleased when that popped up and you snapped it up a bit sharpish !

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Well a nice and local find and just had to come home to be added to my collection and yes guys I do know it’s not a jalo !

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Nice to find one with the transfer almost complete

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.