Last buy of the year, I think.

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Last buy of the year, I think.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Thanks for that mickattwo, It’s handy to know another model with 22mm shaft when looking for rotor/tines. The F400 came with wheels but both thinner parts that separate are rusted out, I’m in no hurry for wheels so I will look out for some about the sales. I could bolt on or weld a suitable wheel to the drive centres from the old wheels. Took note of the bored bar could be another option.

vhgmcbuddy

Both have had a work out and worked well. Not being 21 any more I like the F400 with the reverse. Been practising painting with the brush, always sprayed up to now but once I got the paint the right thickness it turn out OK. Inspired by simar-kid.

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Brush painting will produce a finish as good or better than spraying, it just takes more prep and finishing. I brush painted my Rototiller 35 and got a mirror like finish.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Thanks Charlie, your Simar is a great example of what can be achieved with the brush. I must keep working at it.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.