its geting lonely

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

blimey wheres every one gone ? ime missing the banter on here, the only person to talk to me in a week is mr webster and i have to use google translate with him 😀 people down soufe ave gone into hibination havent even heard from the boss (charlie) any way have a good christmass to all members.

vhgmcbuddy

Hello Nigel, we are still here in the deep south, have a good Christmas too mate !!

hillsider
    Participant

Worry ye not we are still hanging on tight down here in the South East (Dover). The way the weather has been today hibernating sounds a good idea!

charlie
    Keymaster

Maybe they are all busy Christmas shopping!!!!

vhgmcbuddy

Must be spending more time in the sheds, keeping out the way. Wish all members the Best.

vhgmcbuddy

I’m still here. Not been on in ages. Battening down hatches at work and home! Planning to be back in the shed Boxing Day, bah humbug.

wristpin
    Participant

Worry ye not we are still hanging on tight down here in the South East (Dover). The way the weather has been today hibernating sounds a good idea!

Pretty rough round the corner from you Ray, the noise from the wind through the trees is quite frightening – good job that the leaves have gone.
    Been out in the shed most of the day, door shut, radio on and kettle operational !
    ” On parade” tomorrow though.

Best wishes to all and a peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year.
    Angus

vhgmcbuddy

Thank you Angus for your kind seasonal wishes and from all who support us in Yorkshire we wish you well and everyone who is on the forum likewise.

vhgmcbuddy

Best wishes to all forum and club members for a Merry Christmas and a happy new year, lets hope 2014 is a good season for us all…

hillsider
    Participant

I would like second Paul’s proposal of good wishes to one and all, especially the forum admin team for all of their work behind the scenes.
    Ray.

dorigny
    Participant

Just back in from the garage. Putting a new shaft in a Bulldog spade for work and the remnants of the old handle into the top of a stainless steel spade in a repair of its steel/plastic shaft top for use at home here. They have only sat there a year waiting my attention…. I’m catching up 😉

I was out Winter digging first thing this morning with a S&J Neverbend No.1 grafting spade 🙂

Wild and windy mid afternoon, calmed down at the moment, but forecast to pick up to severe level midnight to 3am.

Seasons Greetings,
    Clive.

vhgmcbuddy

just to join in with the festive wishes to everyone except the lonely old git that started this

andyfrost
    Participant

Wishing you all a healthy & happy Christmas and New Year.

Andy.

vhgmcbuddy

Merry Christmas and all the best for the coming year to all…

hortiman
    Participant

Wishing one and all a very merry Christmas and a successful new year, from Wet West Wales.

Best Wishes.
    Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.