Information on M & G seeder

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Information on M & G seeder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rusty_nuts
    Participant

I have 3 M & G seeder units, I think these were made by Murwood (Agricultural) Ltd. Birmingham. These seeders have been bolted to some angle iron so that they can be used behind an Ransomes crawler. There are press wheels that presumably go behind the seeder. The wheels do not fit on to the frame that I have. Has anyone got any information on this seeder? It is likely that these seeders were taken off a larger toolbar. There is a picture of the seeders and a picture of the logo on top off the box.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

I did not spot this post when you put it up, I was looking on the web to see if I could find more on the manufacturer and saw your post, I also put up a post on this site under garden implements a couple of weeks ago with some photos of my machine, there were also three for sale I only bought the best one to restore, I assume they would also fit the tool bar of a walk behind tractor.

vhgmcbuddy

Here are some photos of my seeder, the wheels seem different, but the same machine.

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.