Help with adding a link

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Help with adding a link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

I am finding it nigh on impossible to add a link as you may have noticed from a lot of my posts etc.must be the way I go about it ,can someone explain the sequence of a positive upload in steps. thanks in advance, P.S the numbers and letters in the link are they all lower case or do you have to use upper aswell when there looks like a larger letter or numeral. ?

vhgmcbuddy

I can only say what I do John, If you right click on the video before you have started it, then select copy short cut, then right click again and paste directly here. You can practice this by copying and pasting short cut in an email and sending to your self. If you go to sent mail click on the link it should work. Hope this don’t confuse you further, I get my moments on the laptop as well.

vhgmcbuddy

To add to above John you can also copy and the URL when the videos running, I tried to edit above but that edit don’t hang around long.

charlie
    Keymaster

To post a link. Open the page you want to link to and copy the address, start your reply/post on the forum and when you want to add a link highlight the text you want to use as a link eg Henderson trencher click on the

link

button in box above where you enter text. A pop up window will appear, paste the address previously copied into the url box, then click on add link at bottom of pop up window. Job done. (the url of the link will appear in the window where you are writing, but will appear as a link when posted on the forum).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.