For Sale and Wanted

Home Forums General Help and information For Sale and Wanted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    expeatfarmer
    Participant

Is there a section for items wanted and hopefully a for sale ( members only ) section.

charlie
    Keymaster

Currently no, all ads to be sent to The Cultivator editor.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Charlie …I posted an ad in the wanted section in the old site 4 days ago as I could not locate it on the updated site..How do we post a Wanted ad on the new one…Regards….Vin (robbo)

charlie
    Keymaster

Please see my previous reply above.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi again Charlie..I don’t know where this link is ..what is the e-mail address to send a wanted ad ?. I click on the Cultivator page and there is only a ad for the ultivator…Regards..Vin..(robbo)

charlie
    Keymaster

The address is in The Cultivator which is sent to all paid up club members. The facility is not open to non club members, placing wanted ads is one of the advantages of club membership.

expeatfarmer
    Participant

Hi Charlie
    Is there a reason for no wanted section?
    I have responded a number of times to people needing parts to get them going again.

charlie
    Keymaster

Again see my previous reply. If club membership carries no benefits then what is the point of joining the club. All club members get a copy of The Cultivator but only a few use the website so it is far better to place wanted ads in The Cultivator. The wanted ads on the old forum significantly reduced the number appearing in the magazine. The Cultivator will remain the main communication route for all members.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.