Does it still count as pedestrian?

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Does it still count as pedestrian?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mrmcgoohan
    Participant

I just acquired this unusual colwood/ dashwood / Villiers “trike”.
    I can see its a common unit on this site but maybe not in the configuration!

It has a small fuel leak (needs new tap cork), apart from that the engine runs nice. I’m not sure if it goes into gear. Seems stuck in neutral, but because of the leak I’ve not tried to hard.

Can anyone send me a manual or information about the motor and source or 2 for spares?

Any help appreciated.

Attachments:
    charlie
    Keymaster

Looking at the handlebar and trailer arrangement I would say that is a home made modification. As far as I am aware a trailer was not an option for the Colwood.

andyfrost
    Participant

Engine wise manuals are usually available on the well known auction site. For engine spares (Villiers Mk10) George at Villiersparts or L&S Engineers both hold quite a few spares.

Andy.

mrmcgoohan
    Participant

Am I looking for a villiers dashwood or colwood manual?

charlie
    Keymaster

If you want a manual for the ‘motor’ I assume you mean the engine, then you are looking for a Villiers Mk10 engine manual. If you want a manual for the machine it is a Colwood B. Dashwood Engineering were the makers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.