Anzani Iron Horse

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

Ive just joined and this is my first post. Ive recently got a Anzani Iron Horse fitted with a plough (still need a disc or coulter of some type ). is there a specific section on here for Anzani equipment or can anyone advise of a specific Anzani group……..users with some knowledgee of replacement parts etc It would be good to know of . Hope to have a go at first ploughing soon. Also will have to make contact with some other Anzani owners here in Ireland.
    Thanks
    Tom

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Tom,
    Whereabouts in Ireland are you based. I am based in County Meath there is a few of us, can be up to six that plough with Anzani’s and trusty’s at the different county ploughing matches around ireland. We also have a class in the all ireland. Most of us don’t take it too seriously and just enjoy the day out doing some ploughing with these old machines and attracting some interest and attention as they do look unusual. I included a link below to the Louth ploughing match where we ploughed.

Thanks
    Gavan Duffy

tom
    Participant

Hi Gavan
    Thanks for reply. Have seen some of your youtube clips. .. and planned on tracking you down in new year. Looking forward to getting to do some ploughing soon…..certainly not too serious !!! and meeting at upcoming events.
    Am from Carlow and saw these machines in action for first time at ploughing match here in Sept. Am really intrigued with these 80 year old machines and how well they were made.

tom
    Participant

Hi Gavan
    Thanks for reply. Have seen some of your youtube clips. .. and planned on tracking you down in new year. Looking forward to getting to do some ploughing soon…..certainly not too serious !!! and meeting at upcoming events.
    Am from Carlow and saw these machines in action for first time at ploughing match here in Sept. Am really intrigued with these 80 year old machines and how well they were made.
    Thanks
    Tom

vhgmcbuddy

Hi Tom,

My number is 0 eight seven two six two one five nine eight.

Send me a text and i can send you details of where we will be in January.

Gavan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.