Agresuco catalogue

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Garden implements Agresuco catalogue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Keymaster

A recent purchase from that online auction site was a 1932 Agresuco illustrated price list. The Agricultural Requisites Supply Co, 11 Chapel Street, London EC2, so you can see where the name comes from. Below are a few examples of some pages relevant to our hobby, unfortunately no brand names. Other items include poultry houses with grand names such as ‘The Savoy Junior’ and ‘The Majestic Junior’.

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

I haven’t seen any seeders like these but the “Florists Friend” sprayer sounds familiar….

web2
    Participant

Looks very like the Country Gentleman’s Association General Price Guides that were produced annually around that time. They didn’t tend to put brand names on many items either, although they did advertise a wide range of Four Oaks sprayer items.

Jean

stevewoollas
    Participant

Charlie, The single wheeled seed sower depicted in your first page of your new brochure is that of a MYSTO No3 seeder as per my photograph except mine does not have the seed coverer attached. This was purchased earlier in 2013 from one of Cheffins vintage sales. I believe the other two seeders on that page are also MYSTO seeders, there being similarities between all three models depicted–Steve

Attachments:
    stevewoollas
    Participant

Just had another look at the pictures in the brochure and the first one sowing seeds into the seed box appears to be the brass seeder section from the MYSTO number 3 seeder as in my photo. As the seeder wheel rotates against the wooden guide bar on the top of the seed box the seeder will sow seed into the box.

charlie
    Keymaster

It does look as if they have what appears to be the Mysto logo on them, the catalogue does not give details of make.

littlefield
    Participant

Florist’s Friend is a Mysto (W.T.French’) logo. The moveable fine sprayer on 434 looks like one I have on a Mysto syringe, but not that model.

charlie
    Keymaster

spam removed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.