A new member and my first attempt at a forum

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion A new member and my first attempt at a forum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

I have just become a member of the VHGMC ! I have 5 rotovator’s at the moment that I’m hoping to restore, 2 jap engines and 2 810cc and a hatz diesel and a trusty tractor which actually works ! and a few other bits and pieces it has been said I’m out of control.I’m based in Essex and looking forward to getting advice and inspiration form other members and hopefully get these machines up and running.

will-haggle
    Participant

Welcome to the club, Maurice…. You’re not any more out of control than the rest of us!

vhgmcbuddy

Maurice,i am so much out of control its certifyable but I am taking the tablets and should be a lot better soon. well if they don’t work its the rubber room for me.

andyfrost
    Participant

Welcome , the comradeship and wealth of all round knowledge within the club and this forum is first class.

Andy.

hillsider
    Participant

Re your concerns about being out of control I have told my folk that they should not be concerned unless I start bringing mowers indoors!!!
    Ray.

charlie
    Keymaster

Maurice welcome to our club, you will soon discover that you are a long way from out of control, there are two collectors in our club that together have 1100 mowers, a world record, you may have heard of them, the Hall & Duck Trust. Amongst the collective knowledge in the club you will find we hold a wealth of literature relating to all manner of machines.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.