nice find at dinner time

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion nice find at dinner time

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

Picked this up frm local house clearance auction

Attachments:
    stevewoollas
    Participant

A nice find Ivan. Are all dinner hours this productive?

charlie
    Keymaster

A good find.

web2
    Participant

Hi Ivan
    I presume that the photo is of a child sized Web, judging by its position next to your Fireplace and cards?

I will bring you some information and the little booklet that goes with machine when I see you in Sandringham. I presume you are going this year?

Regards
    Jean

vhgmcbuddy

I have 4 of those.

Some people seem to think they are worth a fortune!!

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Thanks Jean, yes sandringham will be our next show exhibiting and yes it is the childrens webb mower, yes my birthday too. So pleased I managed to remove the black and decker decals without doing anymore damage to the original one

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Steve, sandra thought we had met up and it was yours !

trusty220
    Keymaster

Is that another one that Steve is trying to sneak past the kitchen window, then? I think he got into enough trouble last year at Newark when he was accused of buying more stuff without letting his better half know.
    Just to add a bit of scale, here is the picture of Steve with a man’s spade, so he should be just about the right size for the Webb!

Attachments:
    stevewoollas
    Participant

I had been wondering how long it would take for Chairman to get up to his old tricks on the new forum. Let me clarify this mower has nothing to do with me. It was not bought for me, I did not bid on it, Ivan did not bid on my behalf nor has it found its way under my storage sheet.
    I understand the real truth to be that Ivan has bought this webb mower for Sandra. If you recall it is almost a year since Ivan and Sandra married and Ivan believes the first years wedding anniversary to be grass, (I wonder who convinced him it is grass, not paper), and so he has purchased this mower to present to Sandra on their first anniversary! Will she be impressed by this sirn of undying love and devotion……only time will tell.

trusty220
    Keymaster

There seems to be an ominous silence from our Treasurer. You don’t think she’s………?

stevewoollas
    Participant

I think she’s making him cut the lawns with her new mower!

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Mrs treasurer now on look out for more old children’s gardening machines. Chris guess you don’t have a spare grass box?

trusty220
    Keymaster

She’s not getting broody is she, Ivan?????

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.