Well done Charlie and Committee

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Well done Charlie and Committee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roatavator
    Participant

Don’t know if you’ve all noticed but in this month’s (November) Tractor and Farming Heritage magazine not one but TWO articles about VHGMC.
    First an item in the news section about the excellent work Charlie has done for a number of years as volunteer archivist for Museum of English Rural Life (including a photograph of Charlie handing over the donation from money he raised selling literature through our club).
    Second a feature on our club’s presence at the forthcoming Newark Show.

Very good publicity for us.

Well done to all concerned! (Especially the photogenic Mr Moore!)

hillsider
    Participant

Yes I had noticed both of the items as you said well done to all. 👍

will-haggle
    Participant

I’d better go out and buy said magazine!

trusty220
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words- it’s a good job that Tony Hoyland sent me a summary of what they were going to put in the mag to publicise the Newark Show because it was completely wrong, so I put pen to paper to set the record straight.

If there are any more newsworthy articles from around the different areas then Tony Hoyland would love more news features from the club world. If you don’t feel brave enough to have a go, you can always send me an idea of what you want to say and I’ll put it together.

See you at Newark.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.