Just booked the accomodation for the WEELEY WORKING WEEKEND , I would urge as many of you as possible to attend , it’s always a great event , in very good company , and all like minded enthusiasts.
I tied posting this on our facebook page , but for some reason it hasn’t gone up.
I have just had a email from the Premier Inn at Weeley. T^he restaurant is closed at the moment
There is a very good cafe in the caravan center in Weeley but it does not open until 10am
on Sundays. If all else fails there is a MacDonalds on the same site as the premier Inn.
See you all there on the 18th and 19th.
David.
Just back home from another BRILLIANT weekend , great weather , brilliant company , all doing the things we love.
As ever , a HUGE thanks to Dave and Robert , and of course our wonderful host Chris.
Another Weeley weekend over. Many thanks to all who made the time to come along
As Andy posted we all had a fun weekend, My personal thanks to Robert for all
the work he pt into the weekend. I will put the full report in the next cultivator.
David.
Author
Posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
VHGMC Forums
Got a machine and need info or have a question? Then a post in the VHGMC forums is a great place to start!