Power Spade The Video!

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Power Spade The Video!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Just a thought , before the summer season goes, I have often wondered what the power spade machine performs like in actual work, it is a curious object, but enough people must have bought one to make it worth making, I bet I am not alone in saying that this is one horticultural machine i have never seen working… SO.. If any member has one, what about putting a video of one in operation? it would be I am sure , very interesting to members.?

vhgmcbuddy

I hope this the sort of tool you meant, I don’t know if it would deal with my clay ground.

charlie
    Keymaster

I dispute the claim about ‘a new tool’ it is the old Terrex spade under a new name.

vhgmcbuddy

Sorry Charlie, should have said video was 7 years old.

vhgmcbuddy

My Fault Owen, Interesting video though, The tool I was thinking of is the one that takes a spade blade, or fork and is motor driven from what I think is a small JAP engine, I think Paul Mackellow pictured one on the old club site, but I cant remember what it is called, anyone know what I am talking about?

vhgmcbuddy

Sorry Plonker I did wonder if you meant this one or the Norlet power spade, wrong on both counts. I didn’t know of this other tool you mention, learn something every day. See what I can find.

vhgmcbuddy

I think this might be the one. The Gobber.
    http://www.tractorbox.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7968

vhgmcbuddy

spot on Owen, That is the tool I was talking about! I see from the old site, that Will Haggle asked PMac. if he could do a video! wonder if one was made? I would like to see one in action Digging.

vhgmcbuddy

I suppose a static one is cheating: IMG_20150816_115022545<script async src=”//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.