Manual/ Details for Sheen Powascythe

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines Manual/ Details for Sheen Powascythe

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi
    I have recently bought a Sheen Powascythe made by Alpina probably in the 1970’s. Looks in good nick and meant to have been recently started. However I have no details at all about it so unsure re fuel, mixture, maintenance etc. Have been unable to contact Alpina. Wondered if anyone could help direct me to any information about it? I have bought it to cut a wild flower meadow in the making. Thank you.

charlie
    Keymaster

lily, is it like the one below? If so I can e mail a scanned copy.

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

Hi Charlie
    Yes that’s the one! It would be great to have the manual – many thanks.
    Cheers
    Lily

charlie
    Keymaster

Lily, I have sent you a pm. To see pm click on your name towards top right of screen, where you sign in, then click on messages.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear all,

I have just registered for this portal after some investigations in respect to my “Uniropa F80”. This maschine was also built in Europe as “Alpina Hobby 80” and is exactly the same as the Sheen Powascythe.

I have requested Charlie for the manual as displayed above, as I have not been able to find any on the internet in the past weeks.

Kind regards from Germany
    Gabriel

charlie
    Keymaster

Gabriel e mail and attachment on their way to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Charlie,

many thanks again.

Kind regards
    Gabriel

vhgmcbuddy

Dear Charlie,
    I am new to this forum so please forgive me if I am misbehaving by replying to this thread.
    I have one of these machines and would be extremely grateful if you could let me have a copy of the manual as well. I am struggling to get it going and really want to so that it can complement my beast of an Allen Scythe.
    Thank you very much,
    Richard.

vhgmcbuddy

I looking for user manual for Uniropa F80 or Alpina Hobby 80. I see on your post you have that scanned book, can you send me on my mail ?
    Thank you.

charlie
    Keymaster

imr-65 if you can send your e mail address to vhgmc@btinternet.com I will send copy of manual as requested.

wristpin
    Participant

Only ever worked on one. It had an Aspera engine running on a 25:1 mix.

vhgmcbuddy

Hi I am new to this. I have also just bought a sheen sythe and was wondering if you could send me the manual as I can not get it runnig

charlie
    Keymaster

The manual only has basic information about engine eg spark plug type, it does not cover strip down and rebuild or fault finding. It does have a parts list with diagrams. If you require a copy please send your e mail details to the club e mail address contact.vhgmc@gmail.com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.