Malvern & Newbury Spares day

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Malvern & Newbury Spares day

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    will-haggle
    Participant

Some information I’ve recently received NoteThis is not the February Tractor World Show, I’ll update that as I get further news, at present it is still on….

Newbury and Malvern 4×4 & Vintage Spares Days Events Cancelled
    Dear trader, visitor and enthusiast,
    Due to the worsening situation with covid -19 cases, increases in lockdown restrictions and the continuing uncertainty, we have reluctantly cancelled;
    Newbury 4×4 & Vintage Spares Day Sunday 18th October (previously 4th Oct) plus Malvern 4×4 & Vintage Spares Day Sunday 25th October.
    Apologies, but we are living through constantly changing times with Covid-19 and the safety of all our visitors, traders, exhibitors, contractors and our own staff is of absolute paramount importance in these uncertain times.
    Already booked admission tickets and plot bookings.
    Your passes/tickets are valid until used at any of our spares days until the end of 2021.
    You do not need to do anything, just turn up at a 2021 event with your current pass or ticket, Indoor pass holders please contact us prior to an event of your choice to confirm your attendance, so we can allow space indoors for your stand.
    Outdoor plots just turn up, no need to contact us.
    We have already confirmed our 2021 Newbury and Malvern event dates plus new venues and dates which will be updated onto our websites in early December this year.

philip-s
    Participant

Patrick Edwards tractor jumble and spares day is still going ahead at Clanfield Oxon on Saturday 3rd October.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.