Jalo collection display

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Jalo collection display

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

Just having a test run in garden ready for Navenby show on Monday

Attachments:
    trusty220
    Keymaster

It’s about time we had a page on the “Survivors” tab for Jalo, isn’t it Ivan? (hint, hint)
    We hope you have a good turnout at Navenby on Monday. I know Steve puts quite a bit of work into it.

stevewoollas
    Participant

Looks great Ivan. See you on Monday–Steve

hortiman
    Participant

That is a very colourful display Ivan, Brilliant.

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Thanks Steve & Chris. Must also thank Charlie for his support researching jalo history for me. Geoff I have not forgotten but getting the display this far as taken a lot of our time and I must say a big thank you to Sandra for all painting

vhgmcbuddy

Looks great Ivan, well done mate

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Pleased to say I have another Jalo item to add to my collection, lawn roto edger, photo to follow

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Photos afer cleaning this morning, already to add to display to be shown next week end at holbeach

Attachments:
    stevewoollas
    Participant

Ivan, You will have to sign up quite a few agency drivers to bring all these Jalos around the ring at Holbeach–Steve

vhgmcbuddy

my brother picked this up from a bootfair for me, jalo jiffy. needs the correct handle fitting

Attachments:
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

Nice find I’m well pleased, I had one of the fold out brochure when I was wee boy,

Attachments:
    will-haggle
    Participant

Very professional display, another one that could have been at a 1950’s agricultural show. Did I spy a Trusty Jalo motor hoe? Very rare, there used to be one round here, last time I saw it was at Rode Tropical Bird Gardens Rally Nr Frome, Somerset quite some time ago…

trustymasseyman
    Participant

Another Jalo collected at week end …. photos follow soon

trustymasseyman
    Participant

As promised, will the wheel barrow Jalo be added to my collection? Here’s hoping

Attachments:
    trustymasseyman
    Participant

Another Jalo purchase today, watch out for photo when it as been delivered

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.