Howard Bantam

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

Having just received my first Cultivator magazine I was interested to see items in the Market Place section offered for free. It is gratifying to know that people see the worth in these machine and would rather give them away than send them for scrap. Personally I would gladly give the Bantam in Norfolk a good home but I’m in Dorset and other commitments prevent me from committing to the 8 hour roundtrip. Hopefully someone closer will be able to help.

Thanks again for the Cultivator, it’s an interesting read.

Shaun

will-haggle
    Participant

Tobyone Kenobi! Thanks for the comments, how about the Landmaster with Tarpenflex? It’s in Wellington, Somerset.

vhgmcbuddy

How does that compare in size to the Bantam?

will-haggle
    Participant

It’s smaller, engine on the rear, tines on the front, no drive to the wheels…

vhgmcbuddy

I like the idea of driven wheels, also I used to use my Dad’s Bantam as a teenager on his smallholding along with several other interesting machines, jobber, farmers boy etc, so it’s also a bit of nostalgia. Thanks for taking the time to give me the info. I’ll have to keep my eyes open.

Shaun

will-haggle
    Participant

This is the type of thing, the two on the right, these have JAP engines and are owned by Paul and Wendy Mackellow from East Sussex….

Attachments:
    vhgmcbuddy

They Look great I’ll think on, thanks.

vhgmcbuddy

I’m picking a bantam up in the morning does any one know where I can get a workshop manual from ? Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.