how do i exhibit and work my honda f60 ectat dorset next year.??

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines how do i exhibit and work my honda f60 ectat dorset next year.??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    moggyjim
    Participant

Im one of those guys that plans my year over the christmas holidays. I have never been to dorset and would love to be there and show my 60,s honda or merrytiller Help..

Attachments:
    hortiman
    Participant

Hello moggyjim.
    Even though the VHGMC have a marquee and presence at the GDSF you have to book a machine in via the GDSF section leader or through Show office, details are on their website.
    The section leader for the Horticultural section is Mrs Christine Ricketts 01258 452984. if you phone her she will probably be able to put you on her list. You will probably still have to get an entry form from show office and submit a photo of the exhibit for their approval.
    Good luck.
    Chris

moggyjim
    Participant

Thanks for the information but do i tart them up or leave in there working clothes as we work them at the allotments

Attachments:
    hortiman
    Participant

Hello Moggyjim
    It is not a ‘beauty contest’, you can restore your machine or leave it in it’s ‘working clothes’.
    most are somewhere in between, clean and tidy but able to work.
    Hope that helps
    Chris

will-haggle
    Participant

Nice machines, there, Jim….

moggyjim
    Participant

the plough is a landmaster and not a honda but works well once set up in cultivated ground. I also managed to get a set of drum tynes i think they are for seed bed prep. I did finally find an auxillery pully for the honda now need to find a saw bench to run from it.??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.