honda f600 rotovator

Home Forums The Machinery Forums Pedestrian operated machines honda f600 rotovator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

hi I have recently bought a Honda f600 all seems ok with it but the tines do need a bit of tlc , where would the best place be to get spares or possibly get them done up or purchase some second hand ones perhaps from a dead machine.
    I have also thought about getting a rear cultivator for this as I believe it is capable of running one any ideas where from ?
    I would also like to pick up a plough any ideas where to look apart from ebay ?

vhgmcbuddy

The only way apart from Ebay is machinery sales/local adds. I got two Honda tillers, I used this site to lookup a part and the search the number.
    http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Honda/Rototiller/0/parts.html

mickattwo
    Participant

Hi I have a F 510 Honda which I use on a regular basis, I have a Howard 300/350 Plough that is adapted for my Honda using the pin on the rear hitch. I dont intend to use it, where are you, I am in Sheffield.
    Two weeks ago there was a Honda rear rotovator attachment £125 which is a fair price on Ebay.
    PM if you are interested in the plough (I may be going to Newark)

mickattwo
    Participant

There is a HONDA new plough on garden tractors section Ebay £75. It has the standard Honda rear hitch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.