Hi all my name is Ken, I've recently joined the club .

Home Forums The Main Forum Area General talk and discussion Hi all my name is Ken, I've recently joined the club .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vhgmcbuddy

I’m very impressed how quickly my membership pack dropped through my letter box,so a big thank you for that,also I put a post on the forum asking for some advice about my sachs engine which will not start,I was amazed by the advive and suggestions the members have given me, they have been very helpfull, hopefully I will get it running soon, also I hope to meet some members at the Newark show in November as I’m planning to go,many thanks to you all, Ken

hortiman
    Participant

Hi kennel
    I have found a photocopy of the sachs manual if you are still interested send
    Me a pm or phone me. My number is in the club newsletter, the cultivator.
    I also have a dead engine which still has a pump, if you are interested.
    Chris.

trusty220
    Keymaster

Come and see us on the club stand at Newark to introduce yourself. Are you going to exhibit anything this year?
    Thank you for your kind words; we always try to help like-minded people.
    Geoff Ravenhall

vhgmcbuddy

I will come and introduce myself,not sure about exhibiting this year,I’m still in the process of restoring my Clifford mk4 diesel,its been a lot of work and hours put into it,but after talking to Chris I’m sure the restoration will soon be completed Thanks again hortiman you have been a great help to me. I’m really looking forward to finishing it now,Ken.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.